Labradoodles Are Real?

It's a Facebook emergency!!! None of my friends have a birthday today. What to do? I don't get to wish anyone a happy birthday and be one of the other 97 friends that writes on their wall. I guess I will just have to wait for the next birthday, and when it comes, I am going to explode Happy Birthday Mess All over their wall.



Well real reason for writing this morning is, it is frackin' cold out. Normally I can handle the chill weather, but this is too cold for me. I had to break out the Lesbian Sweater because of how cold it is. I guess it doesn't really help that I turned my heat off. It is just too damn expensive to run my heater all night long. So I decided I would just bundle up in blankets and leave my oven open after I bake something. When I woke up this morning, I looked at my thermostat and it was 55 degrees in my apartment ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's