I Say The Second One :)

Today was one of those days that I just wish my life was like a Ke$ha music video.
Specifically one like "Your Love Is My Drug." It just looks like so much fun.
Say what you want about Ke$ha..."It's like a pile of dirty clothes had sex with
a pile of glitter, and Ke$ha was born" Ya... it may be true, but you gotta admit,
life with Ke$ha would definitely be a stellar time. I watch that video and I
just wanna cover myself in glitter, rat my hair, and dance with my ipod in, in public
or something like that. Aside from the daily drunkenness, possibility of having
every STD, and 3 week periods of not showering, she seems like a wholesome gal.

This semester, my goal is to make it like a Ke$ha music video. Fun. Exciting. Glitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's