Jacob Diller....Just Stay, Don't Leave.

The New Year is here :) And boy was it a fantastic evening! This year I spent NYE at Charley's with a shit ton of amazing people! The night began with a delightful Fancy Dinner, super classy music and friendly chatter. Then just a sock-rockin' Drag show with the talented Spike Naughahide and after....DANCING GALORE!! I have never danced so much in my life! It was just amazing. The music was just right!



Thanks to these two lovely people, Brad and Jodi, I had the best New Years ever. I am so happy for all the friends I have made within the past year. You all have made me a better person and helped me want to strive to make myself ever more amazing than I already am :) ha ha

This year sure has been full of ups and downs
-Being promoted to manager (↑)
-Starting out the year the poorest I have ever been (↓)
-Starting one of the hardest semesters ever (↓)
-Watching my relationship with a man I Love so much slip away (↓)
-Breaking up Jeffrey, not on the best terms (↓)
-Lady Gaga Concert (↑)
-Moving BACK home with my parents (↓)
-Losing my two best friends (↓)
-Getting the apartment of my dreams()
-Getting a job at American Eagle(↑)
-Another fight with my best friend (↓)
-Meeting some super WONDERFUL people (↑)
-Reuniting with friend (↑)
-Fighting with friend again (↓)
-Best New Year's Party Ever! (↑)

What shall this new year bring? Hopefully more ups than downs!

Comments

  1. I'm glad that I haven't gotten to know you within the last year. XOXO Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's