Tones Calves And Hamstrings xD

Record time for doing 25 laps around the rink.
5 minutes 13 seconds.
Record time for closing at work tonight.
Walking out of there at 9:03 pm.
Record time for getting home on my bike.
6 minutes 27 Seconds.
Record time for burning a grilled cheese sandwich.
47 seconds.
Record time for peeing as long as possible.
4 minutes and 06 seconds.
Record time for going from a great record breaking mood to a breaking laptop mood.
2 seconds.

I was in such a great mood today for breaking so many of my personal records, and then I get home from work, Hurry and get out of my biking attire and into some jammies. Burn my grilled cheese sandwich, plop down on the bed for a lovely affair with Will and Grace, but when I open my laptop and turn it on... I experience this...


WTF----FTW?! Ya. Obviously it was a stupid idea to ride my bike home with a laptop and a can of Chicken-Frickin'-Noodle Soup in the same bag. The can of cns was pushing up against the back of my computer and ever time I hit a bump it pressed a little harder against the computer and POOF, broken laptop ha. Oopsies. Then after the discovery of the broken laptop I end up stubbing my big toe while throwing a tantrum :) ha. Serves me right for acting like Violet Beauregarde.

Oh well, it could be worse, I mean I could have fallen off my bike and broke my laptop that way and then broke my toe when I was throwing my tantrum :D tee hee. It's okay. It happens. Just time to get a new one I guess.

One last thing, Watch "Without You" by Usher on youtube... Dude has a weird eye for creativity.

Comments

  1. I love your Violet Beauregarde comparison. And I love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's