Tell Me Something Good.

I am finally starting to think about purchasing a TV.
*Gasp* I know, me, spending money on a non-necessity.
The only thing is, is I don't know enough about the
different brands of TVs to make a logical decision.
All I know is I want a 42" LCD. I only want the TV
so I can play some Mario and some Just Dance and watch
Will and Grace on something besides my laptop. Anyone
have any idea on what a good brand for a TV is?
LG? Sony? Panasonic? Toshiba?

B.T. Doubs, I am pretty sure the phrase "Pocket Gay"
originated from Will and Grace...Season 5 episode 5.
You know the episode where Will goes on a bike ride
with Leo and Grace and meets a guy that is half his
size, ha ha and Karen goes to a LGBT Support Group
as a form of therapy.

Comments

  1. Tyson and I found a great deal on a 42" LCD T.V. at Sears. I think the brand is Seinsei (or something like that), and it works great. I'm not sure if the deal is still going on, but I can ask Tyson about it if you would like me to. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I LOVE that episode! Grace makes me laugh trying to act like she is havin a good time. Hahaha!! I just love Will and Grace! We should have a Will and Grace party soon!! Please!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's